program download instructions
is downloaded as a self-extracting file called nhshorses.exe.
- After reading the instructions click on the Download HORSERACE
- Click save to save the download to your
- When the download is complete, click Run.
- Follow the instructions in the setup program
- recommend using default settings.
- To run the program, click start, programs, Horserace . The HORSERACE
menu screen is displayed.
- If you purchased the software and
received a registration number by email please click the "Register
Program" button on the setup screen.
- HORSERACE is self-documenting. Read and
follow the instructions on the screen or check the Online Help function.
- If you need help with the program or download, please send your questions to
Nags Head Software
End User License
Uninstall - The installer program adds an
uninstall link in the Windows "Start" program list. This program
does not change your browser or computer's settings.
Many new computers over the last few years use
64 bit processors with 64 bit Operating Systems. There are variations in
these operating systems in some cases that will require a different
You can determine your computer's bit level
operating system (OS) as follows:
Non-Windows 10 - Control Panel, System
For Windows 10 by holding down the Windows button
+ the X key and
For 32 bit OS
For 64 bit OS